Saturday, April 05, 2014

Saturday Six #521

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #521

1. N is for NAEVUS: Do you have a birthmark? If so, and you can share in mixed company, where is it located?
Nope, no birthmarks.

2. N is for NATATORIUM: Do you own a swimming pool? If not, have you always wished you did?
Nope, I got something even better, a lake. My brother and I inherited a lake front cottage from my parents

3. N is for NEIGHBOR: Of your immediate neighbors, what percentage of them do you know by name?
I know them all because when the house was posted in the real estate column I copied their name and sale price to a spreadsheet to track the home prices in the neighborhood.

4. N is for NERVOUS: How nervous do you tend to get? Do you stress out easily?
Yes, extremely so, my brother says I inherited my mother’s worry gene.

5. N is for NOTES: When you want to take notes about something, do you prefer to write them on paper or type them electronically?
I can’t type and listen at the same time and my handwriting are really chicken scratches that even I have a hard time deciphering.

6. N is for NOVEL: What’s the name of the last novel you finished reading?
Limits of Power by Elizabeth Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment