Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday Six #522

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #522

1. O is for OBELISOLYCHNY: What’s the closest lighthouse to your home. Have you ever been inside?
It is probably New Haven Lighthouse, no I have been inside it but I did photographed it.

2. O is for OBLIVESCENCE: Do you feel yourself forgetting phone numbers if they’re in your cell phone?
Yes and the same thing with password. Since you no long have to memorize them, just press a button.

3. O is for OCTAD: What is something you’ve purchased in multiples of eight?
I have no idea; I don’t even know what comes in multiples of eight.

4. O is for OENOPHILE: Do you prefer red wine or white wine? What’s your favorite type?
White, red wine upsets my stomach. I don’t have a favorite, I like trying different type.

5. O is for OMELETTE: What ingredients are required to make your favorite kind of omelette?
Eggs, sour cream, onion, peppers, ham, and cheese.

6. O is for ONEIROCRITICISM: Do you ever feel you’ve gained insight or received a needed answer to a question from interpreting a dream?
Nope. Mainly because I can’t remember them when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment