Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Six #423

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #423


1. Would you rather read the newspaper from a physical paper or online? Why?
It depends; I like to read the paper while I’m eating, but read the news online at other times.

2. Would you rather be part of the Addams Family or the Munsters family? Why?
Yuck, neither one… they both are creepy

3. Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or Alaska? Why?
Alaska, I always wanted to see Alaska and the Northern Lights and also they kill people like me in the Caribbean and Bahamas

4. If you had to choose one of them, would you rather be shorter or taller than your current height? Why?
Shorter, I’m too tall now.

5. Would you rather give up your favorite beverage or your favorite food for good? Why?
I have given up both. I’m on a low carb and low sugar diet.

6. Would you rather be able to read people’s minds or know the future? Why?
I would rather read people’s minds than see the future. I don’t want to know when I will die, it would take all the fun out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment