Saturday, May 05, 2012

Saturday Six #421

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #421

1. In an average week, how many television shows do you make a specific effort to watch?
Not counting the news, about five or six

2. What major (“Big 4”) television network do you tend to watch the most?
CBS

3. The “Big 4” aside, which cable network do you tend to watch the most?
It is a tossup between USA and TNT

4. When you’re driving, what genre of music do you listen to most often?
Classic rock

5. How many local radio stations do you listen to in an average week?
One or two

6. If you’re playing a CD in your car, is it more likely a purchased album or a CD with various artists that you mixed and burned yourself?
Get with it Patrick, who listens to CD anymore? It is mp3 players. Mine plugs right into the car.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I drive a 2001...I don't have a way to plug my phone into my radio, and frankly, I'm too cheap to buy a new radio just to have that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I still make mixed CDs for specific occasions!

    ReplyDelete