Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Need To Go On A Diet!!!!

My spare tire is showing…

This was filmed at office of my internship for our conference that starts today. I have to be there bright and early at around 7:00am, that means I have to leave at a little after 6:00am… ugh.

The conference is really amazing, over 2500 people attend it for the two days and we have over 240 workshops. On Friday, most of the people attend about two third of the people come and most of them are students from all over the northeast. For many of the students, for the first time they are in a safe space where they can be themselves without worrying about being harassed and bullied. Along with the students are school counselors, therapist and social workers come for professional workshops. Normally, I would be an attendee, but this year I will be working as part of my internship and I am in charge of the vendor area. We have 36 vendors who have tables this year and it was my job to organize them and assign them tables. I don’t think I will get much rest over the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment