Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: The Lazy Days of Summer

1. What is your favorite summer drink?
Lemonade

2. What is the best summer sport to play?

I am not a big sports fan, so I am going to skip these two questions.

3. What’s the best summer sport to watch?

See question #2

4. Do you like the ocean, the pool or the lake?
All three, but we have a cottage on a lake in New Hampshire

5. Some folks drink whiskey in the winter and gin, tequila (margaritas) or rum drinks in the summer. Does you alcohol of choice change?
When I do drink I like a Cape Coder (Vodka, cranberry juice and a lime).

6. What is your favorite summer song?
I don’t have a summer song. However, a song that I think reminds of summer is Crosby Stills Nash’s Southern Cross.

7. What was your best summer growing up? How old were you and why was it best?
Too many to count, we use to travel a lot when I was growing up going to the Civil War battlefields, to the lake regions in New Hampshire and later to North Truro Cape Cod.
This is the view out my window right now…



8. Have you ever had a summer romance that you knew would end?
No.

9. How old were you when you first went skinny-dipping? Who were you with?
I never have going skinny-dipping.

5 comments:

  1. Great view from your window! Have a super Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic view. Wow.

    http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2008/08/saturday-9-with-mimi-son-of-preacher.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice view. i also haven't gone skinny dipping.

    mine are posted @ www.lupusurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your view is gorgeous! What a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never gone skinny dipping? What you have missed!

    ReplyDelete