Sunday, August 03, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #128

Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Trans-woman
Sister
Aunt
Niece
Activist
Liberal

If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I would sell happiness.

If you were to name the most comforting thing for you to hold in your hands, what would it be?
Whew, that is a hard question to answer. I could say something flippant like a million bucks or a baby or kitten or maybe a puppy, but I will say a term paper that I am handing in (well my classes do start next month and school work is on my mnd).

5 comments:

  1. Liked your post, Diana. You didn't need 10 nouns to describe yourself! :-)

    My post is here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not enough happiness in the world ... good for you!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, it would be amazingly awesome to be able to buy happiness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to buy some of what you're selling. If only it were that easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to buy some happiness! I'll take a dozen, please. And I'll come back for more. I could use it!

    ReplyDelete