Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday 9: Just I Our Choices in Music

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Just I Our Choices in Music

1. What was your first favorite song?
Wow, that goes back so long ago, that I don’t rmember. If I had to guess, I would say the “Monster Mash” because it drove my brother crazy.

2. Who was your first favorite female singer?
Linda Ronstadt

3. Who was your first favorite male singer?
Once again, this goes so far back that I can’t remember.

4. Who was your first favorite band?
Beatles

5. Who is your all time favorite band?
Grateful Dead. Yup, I was a “Deadhead “

6. Who is your all time favorite male singer?
Don Henley

7. Who is your all time favorite female singer?
Linda Ronstadt

8. What is your all time favorite LP/CD album?
The Eagles, One of These Nights

9. What was your first favorite radio station?
WDRC AM because “back in those days…” they didn’t have FM and my first FM station was WHCN

4 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday 9! Mine's boring! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tough to remember my first album and first favorite artists... Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ monster mash I loved that song. THe Beatles are still on my favourite list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone thinks im a deadhead, but im not,im just a very liberal person lol who wears birkenstocks

    ReplyDelete