Wednesday, March 14, 2007

GOOD NEWS!

HB1044 A Bill Concerning Anti-Discrimination has made it out of the Judicial Committee and the final vote was count 29-4!

And more good news I got my grades for my mid-term exam, 81. I miss read one of the essay questions and lost points for that, but the professor did write “Interesting answer, to bad that wasn’t the question.” :-( I thing I did OK, considering that this is the first exam I have taken in thirty-three years and that my major back then was Electrical Engineering not Sociology as all the other students in the class.

3 comments:

  1. good news indeed! I am so pleased with how CT is one of the most progressive states regarding the rights and protections of trans folks. I am sure it is in large part because of the on-going work of activists like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! On both fronts!!
    I can't imagine going back even now. I think my test taking skills would be horrible. Advocates like you help move these things along. Once again I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations!!!!!!!
    Diana, please remember some professors will not give anyone an A, they have an *#@! belief that it kills motivation. I confirmed this one day when I worked with the *#@! professors one of my soldiers had, I could not change the guy's opinion with even my best arguments. Grades are like money and power, if you let them be the priority you will lose what's really most important. (And I don't ever see you doing that!)
    Congradulations Diana !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete