Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hell Week

Been one stressful week! At work we had a three day customer audit that became a four day audit and I had to work until 5:00 each night instead of to 3:30. The day before the audit, the servers crashed during a power outage ( So much for UPS ) that took me a half day to fix instead of preparing for the audit. On Monday the social worker who is handling my aunt’s case to get her on Title 19 ( State Support ) said he want more bank statements by Friday. But the servers are back up and running, my department got through the audit without a Finding and I got an extension for my aunt.
After work I went out to dinner last night with some friends and it was Sooo...... nice to sit back and relax.
My mantra is “two more years” until retirement! Two more years! Two more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment