Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Six #520

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #520

1. M is for MACROPHOBIA: How paranoid are you about having to sit for a long period of time in a doctor’s waiting room? Do you worry you’ll catch something from sick people in the room with you?
Nope, no problem. I’m actually volunteering in a free health clinic.

2. M is for MAGNITUDE: What’s the strongest earthquake you’ve ever experienced?
0.0 magnitude, I have never been in an earthquake. I tell you something neat, we had to test our products to withstand a magnitude 10 earthquake and it is simple amazing to watch a 20’ X 10’ X10’ electrical cabinet by shaken like that.

3. M is for MAMMAL: Not counting people, what’s your favorite mammal?
A dog.

4. M is for MATURE: If you had to pick a general age at which you think the majority of young people today are mature enough to make their own decisions, which age would you choose?
42. I sometimes think you have to experience life before you can really make decisions, so since 42 is the answer to the “Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything,” I’ll pick that number.

5. M is for MINGLE: How good are you at mingling in a room full of strangers in a social setting?
Very bad, it is my worst nightmare. I have that deer in the headlights look.

6. M is for MOPED: If you lived close enough to work to use a moped, what would be the biggest obstacle for you to use it as your primary transportation there?
Winter. Also the fact that I never knew when I had to drive up to our main office 20 miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment