Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Six #519

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #519

1. L is for LABIOMANCY: How good are you at reading people’s lips when you can’t hear a conversation?
I never even tried.

2. L is for LAMPADEPHORE: If you had the opportunity to run with the Olympic torch, would you? Why or why not?
Nope, maybe walk but not run… definitely not run.

3. L is for LARYNGITIS: What’s the longest you’ve had to go without your voice?
I don’t know, it has been a very long time since I had laryngitis.

4. L is for LID: If we checked your kitchen cabinets, would we find that you had more container lids than bottoms, more bottoms than lids, or the same amount of each?
About the same.

5. L is for LOCK: A security company ad promises its app will let you lock up your home by remote control from your phone. Given the rise of hacking, how much would you trust this technology?
Not at all, I can see any reason for me to get that. However, I would like it if my alarm system called me when it went off, when there is water in the basement and when the furnace malfunctions.

6. L is for LUXURY: If you were buying a new car, what luxury in a new car that your old one doesn’t have would you most look forward to having?
That radar system that checks your blind spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment