Saturday, March 01, 2014

Saturday 9: Waterfalls

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Waterfalls

Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) This song encourages us to "stick to the rivers and lakes you're used to." What body of water is nearest your home -- pond, lake, river, gulf or sea?
Does the swamp… um I mean wetlands behind my house count? The river its feeds was called the Sebethe, but the name was changed by the state when it entered the witness protection program.

2) Have you ever visited a waterfall? If so, please tell us about it.
Of course. From small ones behind my house that eventually feeds into the “Sebethe” all the way up to Niagara Falls.

3) This song is from a CD entitled CrazySexyCool. Which word best describes how you feel today: Crazy, sexy or cool?
Cool! It is only 4F outside and the furnace has been running constantly… on the other hand I feel broke from all the oil I have been using.

4) The girls in TLC originally began hanging around together in an Atlanta-area hair salon. When did you last sit in a stylist's chair?
Um… first you have to have hair.

5) While she spent her adolescence in Atlanta, band member Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins was born in Des Moines. Do you live in or near the town where you were born?
About 50 miles away, but it is in Connecticut.

6) One of T-Boz' recent public appearances was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you watch any of the popular Bravo Real Housewives shows?
What? Who?

7) In the 1990s, band member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was romantically involved with an Atlanta Falcons football player. They shared his upscale, two-story mansion. How would you describe your abode (house, cottage, apartment, condo, studio, etc.)?
A passive solar cape.

8) Ms. Lopes was accused of arson when, after the couple argued, that mansion happened to burn down. When was the last time you lost your temper? How did you express your anger? (If it was with a criminal act, you may wish to keep it to yourself.)
I try hard not to lose my temper since nothing is worth getting upset over, except that one time when my brother…

9) Today the third member of TLC, Chilli, designs personalized handbags. They cost about $225 each. What's the most expensive thing you have bought recently?
A 150 – 500mm f5-6.3 zoom lens for my camera.

6 comments:

  1. ooooh jealous about your camera lens! that waterfall in your back yard is so pretty!
    I do not miss oil heat one bit. I have gas now. Much cheaper - and it smells better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really try not to lose my temper. It's tough sometimes when the students get on my nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I have to try a bit harder to relate to the questions asked. A passive solar cape (cave?) works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, camera lens. Great purchase. That's something to spend money on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sibs! Last time I got weak in the knees angry was at my older sister. And the time before? At my younger sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the "real housewives" confusion!

    ReplyDelete