Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Six #518

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #518

1. K is for KAINTOPHOBIA: As a general rule, do you usually embrace the unknown of change or are you more reluctant to accept the idea of change?
I hate doing new things! I am going to see a Broadway play in June and I have anxiety over going to New York to see a play for the first time. I told my friends who is a former classmate that I will pay for a taxi because I don’t want to ride the subway. Also I fear of going to NYC, “the big city,” with a lot of unknowns, but I should be OK and my classmate is also a therapist now.

2. K is for KARMA: Do you tend to believe that what goes around comes around, or do you believe things just happen?
No, I just believe you should just do good things.

3. K is for KIN: How far from you does your nearest relative not living with you actually live?
My nephew who is about 40 miles away, an hour drive.

4. K is for KINDNESS: What is the last random act of kindness performed toward you by a stranger?
She bought me a coffee for cutting me off in line.

5. K is for KISS: How old were you when you experienced your first kiss?
18.

6. K is for KNOT: How many kinds of knots do you know how to tie?
Three, the half hitch, square knot and the bowline.

No comments:

Post a Comment