Thursday, June 07, 2018

Life Goes On


I am sitting outside on a swing relaxing after a four hour drive up to the Cape. Last night I was running around doing last minute errands and this morning I did my packing. Since I woke up at 2 AM and took a sleeping pill I didn’t wake up until 8:30, packed the car and headed out for the Cape at a little after ten.

I got up here around 2:30 and checked my email. There was an email from a producers about being on their show on the 26th, I emailed her my cell number and since I have no bars the call went something like Hell... this is Liz from ...cast ...makers ... ing ... out being on news...ers, so she is going to email me.

Tonight I am going out for pizza and tomorrow bright and early go to the National Seashore and the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary for a photo shoot, then up to P’town to buy some food for the weekend, go to the town hall and get my town beach pass.

On Saturday some friends are coming up and then home on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment