Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday Six #506

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #506

How many times per day do you…
1. …check your email? Probably 3 or 4 times an hour
2. …send an email? Maybe 5 or 6 times a day and when I planning something maybe 5 or 6 times an hour.
3. …post a tweet or status update on social media? Once or twice a day, I don’t like loading up home pages with trivial.
4. …make a telephone call? Maybe once or twice a week, you can tell what form of communication that I prefer.
5. …visit a website to check the news? I just do it in the morning, I check Google News unless someone post something on Facebook that I want to read.
6. …drive a car? I try to get out of the house at least once a day. Yesterday was crazy, I had earns to run in the morning and then in the afternoon and evening I had meetings that I had to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment