Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Six #505

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #505

1. How many pairs of scissors do you own?
I have four that I know (I try to keep a pair in each floor of the house and one in the kitchen), I misplace a pair and go out and buy another pair and then a lost pair shows up maybe a year later.

2. How often do you get a haircut?
Once a year whether I need it or not. Since I wear a wig it doesn’t really matter how long it gets.

3. Would you ever be brave enough to cut your own hair?
Yes, every sprng I shave it all off (see #2).

4. How many times have you had surgery?
I never had any surgery.

5. Be honest: have you ever run with a pair of scissors in your hand?
Yes, but they are always held with the point facing away from the body.

6. Do you own a pair of poultry shears, and if so, have you ever used them to cut meat?
No, but I use a regular pair in the kitchen that is only used for food and I have cut meat with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment