Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

1. Life _is so fragile_.
2. _Wet heavy snow piled up on a branch_ and then a little _clump of snow_ fell down my neck.
3. I knew it was love when _our eyes met_.
4. _Oh how I long for_ sunshine and blue skies.
5. A little nap is wonderful _after meals_.
6. _Three guesses what are_ my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading and watching a movie on Netflix_, tomorrow my plans include _in the afternoon talking to a class_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking in the 50 degree weather_!

On Fridays and Saturdays I take a break from writing my blog and have some fun with memes.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, number two gave me cold chills! Not much worse than snow down your neck?
    Also, you like seafood, right? Lobster? I feel like I read that before...
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Netflix film but I think I'm too tired to watch it.

    Looks like you've got a fun weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah 50 degrees, shirt sleeve weather. Have a good weekend.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete