Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday 9: Midnight Train to Georgia

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Midnight Train to Georgia



1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
Yes, a long time ago when I was knee high to a grasshopper

2) Do you enjoy traveling by train?
Yes, I would like to travel out west by train. My bucket list includes a train trip through the Canadian Rockies visiting Banff, Calgary and Jasper. But my last train trip was a trip through hell and back.

3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic?
When I take the mic it becomes closing time. Everyone starts to head for the door.

4) Do you drink tea?
Yes, my favor is decaf Earl Grey or spiced Apple Cinnamon.

5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
Bath towels and new sheets

6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
Yes, the breakfast dishes

7) Have you ever been fingerprinted?
Yes, back in high school when I applied for a job in the post office.

8) What was the last check you wrote?
It was a fifty dollar check for a non-profit, I’m the treasurer

9) What color are your eyes?
Hmm, I have to go check… green or maybe they are hazel. Hey! I don't go around looking at my eyes.

7 comments:

  1. Love the eye color link you included! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do a road trip through Canada - and not from MI to New England - been there done that. I think a train ride would be even better, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool chart. I need a nice new set of sheets. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earl Grey. Very Captain Picard of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to do a train trip through the Rockies UNTIL I realized how often rock slides occur... then I changed my mind! :)

    Decaf Earl Grey! My fav too! :) Though I'll drink the full strength in the morning with a spot of honey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter took the train- Spirit of New Orleans- to visit her friend, and really enjoyed the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I like new towels and sheets. That's a good purchase.
    Some friends took that Canadian rail trip and enjoyed it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete