Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Six #449

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #449

1. K is for KAKISTOCRACY: Which president would you rate as the worst in history?
William McKinley was the stooge of the “Robber Barons” (Andrew Carnegie, Andrew Mellon, J. P. Morgan, Cornelius Vanderbilt and John D. Rockefeller)

2. K is for KARAOKE: If you had to sing a song in a Karaoke tournament, which song would you choose?
None! You do not want me to sing, the place will clear out.

3. K is for KETCHUP: Which condiment do you use the most?
Mayo.

4. K is for KEY: What does the oldest key you own open?
Probably my house key, since I owned it the longest.

5. K is for KITCHEN: What would you most like to change about your kitchen?
Making it bigger and adding an island.

6. K is for KNOWLEDGE: Which single school subject has served you the best in your adult life?
Math, being in engineering most of my life, I used math almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment