Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #161

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #161

ffi

1. Wouldn't it be easy _to just do nothing all day_.

2. _My Lobster Newberg is_ better than ever!

3. I love the taste of _ Chocolate Truffles_.

4. _There is a big pile of research books on the floor_ in the living room.

5. The first thing we're going to do is _relax_.

6. _My shower stall goes_ drip, drip, drip; _its drives me crazy_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward have to _go to a meeting at 5:30 and when that gets out go over to the coffee shop to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _playing Bingo_ and Sunday, I want have to _do homework_!

7 comments:

  1. Busy, ay?

    Mine will be up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have a full weekend ahead of you. Good luck and have a nice one!
    Please click here for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will follow your #5! LOL I need that! Sounds like you have a lot for the weekend, good luck and have fun!

    Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that choco truffles as well!

    have a happy weekend!
    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bingo and homework? Sounds like an amusing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm... lobster newberg followed up with chocolate truffles... sounds like heaven!

    Have a great weekend! Kathy

    ReplyDelete