Friday, January 22, 2010

Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now



1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with?
The woman who plays Bones on the show

2. Have ever dated a good friend?
No, it would be too complicated

3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?
The Monster Mash

4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie?
Fifty First Dates

5. What about yourself makes you least secure?
Worrying that I hurt some one’s feelings

6. Do you believe in destiny?
Nope

7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
Equality, every should be judged on their merits, not what or who they are.

8. What are 5 things you don't care about?
Who’s Tiger Woods dated
Who’s the biggest loser
What celebrity is not talking with what celebrity
What fashion is hot this year and what is not
Who is playing in the Super Bowl

9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced?

Nope. But that’s a nice spot to be in

8 comments:

  1. Luv'n your 5 things you don't care about!!! Especially the Super Bowl!


    Random Thoughts & Adventures & A Few Tales To Boot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger Woods! Exactly who gives a damn.

    I love your #8 answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right, I hope paparazzi will give it a rest on Tiger Woods issue. #4 was really a cute, touching movie:)

    My Saturday 9 is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has made me watch First 50 dates about 50 times :)
    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-woudl-you-celebrate-your-1000th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a nice spot to be in when you don't know who is the aggressor. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Monster Mash--I forgot about that song.

    And I agree with your #8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mean to tell me that the Super Bowl isn't over yet?! Well, hell's bells!

    Great answers! =)

    ReplyDelete