Friday, January 15, 2010

Sam’s Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: When We Was Fab



1. Is there a blog as far as its appearance goes that you think is the most fabulous?
Yes, but I'm not telling. I don't want to make my other friends mad for not picking their blog.

2. Do you like the look and the contents of your blogs?
Yes, it is pedestrian, but it OK.

3. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died?

Yes, I thought about putting in my will or have a friend enter the last entry.

4. Has any particular blogger had a great impact on how you set up and write your blog?
Yes, a friend suggested that I get a blog, instead of using a Geocites site.

5. Would you want a fellow blogger to give you suggestions or criticism of what you write?
No, but they could drop me an email if I murder the English language too much

6. Is the number of visitors each day to your blog important to you?

Yes, I judge how a topic is received and try to tailor by blog entries to my audience.

7. What percentage of your readers do you think actual comment?
<1%

8. Do you have a favorite blogger who does the memes that you participate in?
Yes and I’m telling. (See the answer to question 1)

9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
I try to do it every day because it keep the traffic to my site up. If I go four or five days without an entry, it takes a long time to get my readers back.

4 comments:

  1. I loved your answers. Especially #9. I need to work on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1% sounds about right. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to have a Geocities site. I think they ended it because it was a free service.

    Have a great Saturday.
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to comment often. I visit daily.

    ReplyDelete