1. On an average year, how many days before Christmas do you generally finish your Christmas shopping?
Would you believe the day before, well maybe not, but it is just a few days before Christmas.
2. Is the economy making you spend any less on gifts this year, or are you spending about the same?
About the same, I did get presents for my niece and nephew kids this year but that was because they will be with us this year.
3. What part of the Christmas scene do you find the most chaotic? What part do you generally worry most about?
All the kids running around fighting over toys. Traveling to New Jersey and the weather.
4. Take the quiz: What Movie is Your Christmas Most Like?
Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas
For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.
5. What Christmas movie is your favorite? Which one is your least favorite?
"A Christmas Story" is my favorite because I like the way Jean Shepard narrates the movie. My least favorite movie is “Christmas Vacation” with Chevy Chase, I just don’t like his movies.
6. What Christmas tradition from years past do you miss the most now?
I don’t know, we pretty much celebrate the way we did in the past with the family all coming together, well at least on the even years, on the odd years they are at their in-laws.