Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep
1. How long do you sleep each night?
About five hours a night, I wish it was more.
2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Yes, I usually fall asleep fast, it’s not like I measure it or something.
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Yes, in my recliner, sometimes if I am sick or can’t fall back to sleep, I try sleeping in the chair.
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep?
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I wake up during the night, rarely do I sleep through the night.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
No, I am usually awake waiting for it to go off.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
Yes, maybe two or three nights a month. It is usually when I am stressed out or have something special going on the next day.
9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
I don’t have any pets. When I am dogsitting my brothers dog she tries to climb in bed with me but I kick her out. She gives my the saddest look when I do kick her off the bed.
Goodnight. Sweet Dreams.