Friday, December 26, 2008

Saturday 9: Crazy Sam's Last Meme of 2008

Saturday 9: Crazy Sam's Last Meme of 2008



1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
Getting accepted to grad school.

2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?

The Stock Market crash

3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
Obama being elected.

4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?

The economic depression (I will not use “Recession” because for those that are affected it is a depression).

5. What was the best gift you receive during the ’08 holidays?

A necklace.

6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
The books that I gave to my nephew’s kids.

7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?

Yes, but I don’t want to talk about it.

8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
No, it is what I did that I have regrets abouts.

9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?

Nope

3 comments:

  1. WE all do stupid things we regret. I hope it all worked out for you. Happy Saturday, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only getting accepted at grad school but doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly think that it's better to have regrets for things done rather than things not done.

    ReplyDelete