1. How many stores did you visit on Black Friday? If you visited any, which one got the most of your money that day?
- ZERO -
2. How many store sites did you visit on Cyber Monday? If you visited any, which one got the most of your money on that day?
- ZERO -
3. Are you closer to being finished with Christmas shopping this year versus last year, or are you further away from being finished?
Nope! There still are seventeen shopping days left.
4. Take the quiz: What kind of shopper are you?
You Are a Reluctant Shopper
You really don't enjoy shopping. For you, it's just another chore.
You approach shopping systematically. You research what you're going to buy and come prepared with a list.
Of all the types, you are the most likely to not buy things you don't need.
You try to de-emphasize stuff in your life. You find shopping and buying things to be a rather empty experience.
5. Do you prefer letting your friends give you a list of things they’d like, or trying to match their personality to a gift you’d buy on your own?
A list, it is so much easier, we limit it to fifty dollars. I just give gifts to my brother and sister-in-law and my grandnieces and nephews if I am with them on Christmas day.
6. Are you spending more, less, or the same on this year’s Christmas gifts?
About the same, maybe a little more because I will be with my grandnieces and nephews this year.