Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for August 27, 2007


What kinds of scenes in movies make you cry?

Love scenes and sad scenes like in Love Story when she is told that she has a fatal disease.

If you met your clone-- someone with your exact personality traits, likes and dislikes, etc. -- would you want to be friends with him/her? Why or why not?

Like the movie “Twins” I would probably befriend her. We would hopefully have a lot in common.

What is your biggest challenge in life right now?

My biggest challenge is getting through this fall semester, it looks like there is going to be a lot of reading and a lot of writing.
My Micro Theory class, according to the syllabus for the class there are two papers that I have to write. One paper on Parenting – now what do I know about parenting and kids? The other paper is on Behavioral analysis, we have to do a five week study on someone’s bad habits and come up with way to change them.
My other class is Research where we will have to analyze research papers and conduct a survey. So be forewarned that you will be seeing class surveys that I have to write. So please help a struggling student and fill out the survey.

1 comment:

  1. Love Story always gets to me. It's just so sad. I can't wait to see your surveys. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete