Saturday, August 20, 2022

Peach Cobbler Recipe Using Pancake Mix

I like to experiment with food, I think it is because of all the chemistry classes I had to take in college. With peaches being season right now, I researched a number of peach cobbler recipes including ones using pancake mix and I came up with this recipe.


Peach Cobbler
Using pancake mix.

Ingredients:

1 peach peeled and diced in to 1 inch cubes.
2 tablespoons of pancake mix complete.
2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
1 tablespoon of sugar.
1 tablespoon of melted butter.
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Two dashes of cinnamon.
A dash of nutmeg.

Directions:

1. Peel the peach and dice it up.
2. Mix the pancake mix according to instructions.
3. Add the oatmeal, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Pour into a small ovenproof glass bowl and add the diced peach.
5. Sprinkle some oatmeal and sugar on top.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.


Feel free to copy the recipe!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious .. Now I must make some.. first, must buy the pancake mix. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now this seems easiest enough to try making even if I burn water. I am Richard and I can't cook.

    ReplyDelete