Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday 9: Teenage Dream

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Teenage Dream (2010)

On Saturdays I take a break from the heavy stuff and have some fun…



Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) Much of the video for this week's song takes place in a convertible and on the beach. How's the weather where you are? Would you be comfortable riding around with the top down today?
Yes, it is supposed to be a beautiful day; but I don’t like convertibles… hot in summer, cold in winter.

2) This video was filmed all around Katy Perry's hometown of Santa Barbara. Amtrak runs through Santa Barbara via The Pacific Surfliner. Tell us about a memorable train trip.
The trip to hell and back!

3) Katy sings that her boyfriend thinks she's funny, even when she gets the punchline wrong. Do you think you're a better joke-teller or audience?
I’m a horrible joke-teller.
I am very fussy when it comes to comedians, I don’t like cringe comedy, insult comedy, or shock humor and I like, improvisational comedy, topical comedy, and observational comedy.

4) Her "teenage dream" lover is shown working out with a heavy bag. When is the last time you visited a gym?
When I graduated high school.

5) Katy changes her hair a lot. She's gone from long black hair to cropped blonde hair with stops at red, green and purple. Today, are you having a good hair day?
Yes, the weather is beautiful today

6) Katy thinks dimples are "irresistible" and can't help poking a finger when a dimpled friend smiles. Do you have dimples?
Nope, but my brother does.

7) Two of Katy's fragrances (Meow and Purr) are sold in cat-shaped bottles. Are you wearing a scent as you answer these questions?
Nope.

8)  Katy's favorite dessert is ice cream (specifically Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix). What's the last dessert you ate?
Lemon Italian ice

9) Random question: How often do you change your bedsheets?
Being single I refuse to answer as it might incriminate me.

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!



I am off to the local agriculture fair today to see how my photo did in the photo contest.

6 comments:

  1. I've been stuck on a train when I knew something was really wrong and I was going to be stuck there for a while, but they just weren't telling us. So I related to that part of your NYC adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you had a bad train experience.
    You are right about convertibles. I had one when I was younger and I hardly ever had the top down because it is super hot and humid where I live and super cold in the winter. The weather has to be comfortable and it hardly ever is here. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your train experience is so cringy! How awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like convertibles, either, and my train experience was terrible, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually everyone tells stories of train travel that sound so glamorous or romantic...I'm definitely seeing the flip-side of the coin from everyone today! I agree about comedians. It doesn't take my talent to be shocking or insulting. I like the thoughtful humor, too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do not like any cars. The less I ride in them the better off I am. Now my train ride every year up to Vermont is perfect. No break downs, no cows on the track, no mud or rock slides to report. Just sit back and relax and watch the landscape go by. We always ride in the business class and soon the conductor is calling out Burlington Essex Junction, and we get out, the cow cab is waiting and away we go to our luxury suite with kitchenette and balcony. Our only worry is if the cow cab we hire will be there at the train station or pick us up on time for the return trip home. But once many years ago we did get stuck on the line from NYC to Hartford Ct. There we sat in the middle of the night, darkness all around, and we were hot. We stayed there for about 2 hours and then went slowly on our way back to Hartford. As far as comedians go I had my funny bone removed years ago.

    ReplyDelete