Monday, March 14, 2016

I Am Sick

No, I mean I am really sick with a cold… I hate colds! I really hate colds they make you feel so horrible, stuffed up nose, coughing, sneezing, no appetite (hell of a way to lose weight), sinuous headache, and I just want to sleep all day; the whole nine yards.

So why am I bring it up? Well way back when I was in high school my parents went for a long weekend and I thought that I can be Diana for a whole three days!

So as they were driving out the driveway and I was waving goodbye I was thinking what was I going to wear? I pulled out my stash of clothes and got dressed and that night while I was sleeping in my nightgown I got sick in the worst way. Diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach aches and I thought I was going to die. Well I pulled of my nightgown and I purged, threw out all of my stash of clothes and vowed never to crossdress again, it must be some type of warning from God!

Well you can see my vow never stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment