Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday 9: No Myth (1989)


Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: No Myth (1989)
Every Saturday I take time off from written on serious topics to have some fun…

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) The girl in this song is "just looking for someone to dance with." Who was your most recent dance partner?
I can’t even remember that far back.

2) Michael Penn wonders if he'd do better with the ladies if he was Romeo or Heathcliff. What fictional character represents your romantic ideal?
Claire, from Outlander

3) The lyrics refer to "knots I have yet to untie." Do the shoes you're wearing have laces?
Yes, I’m wearing sneakers

4) Name a character from mythology.
Diana, the goddess of the hunt and moon.

5) Michael Penn is the brother of Oscar winner Sean Penn. Give us the title of a Sean Penn movie.
I don’t know any, so I will have to google it.

6) Their father, Leo Penn, was a busy TV director from the 1960s through the 1990s. He specialized in detective shows (Magnum PI and Cannon) and medical shows (Trapper John and Marcus Welby, MD). Are you more likely to watch a program with lots of car chases, or one that's set in a hospital?
Neither I watch shows more like Foyle’s War

7) 1989, the year "No Myth" was popular, is the year of the first HDTV broadcast. Do you watch many shows in "high def?"
I just started to watch some movies in HD.

8) 1989 was also the year The Simpsons premiered. Who is your all-time favorite animated character?
Rocky the squirrel.

9) Random fill-in the blank: If I never had to _wash the dishes_ again, it would be too soon.

Sorry for not answering the comments last week, I was up in New Hampshire opening up the cottage with only a tablet,

6 comments:

  1. I'll come do your dishes! I find it therapeutic... I love Rocky! And we used the same book/TV series for our romance question. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to re-read Outlander, it's been far too long and I don't remember the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocket J. Squirrel is a good choice, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocky, what a fun answer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocky was going neck and neck with Toothless and it was hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete