Saturday, October 01, 2011

Saturday 9: Sleeping to Dream

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Sleeping to Dream

1. Do you ever go to sleep to simply dream?
No can’t that I ever have gone to sleep to dream

2. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
Take a nap. Since I am retired, I can do what I want when I want.

3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
Worry. When is start thing about what ifs, when something did go right, like last weekend, etc…

4. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
The last time I pulled and all-nighter or stayed up past my bed time (11:30) was about 30 years ago… back in my younger days.

5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
I get grumpy.

6. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
The young people who like to party all night or I see Facebook posted at 3:00am

7. When your sleeping, do your closer friends tend to be male or female? Why do you think that is?
Hun? Do you mean who I sleep with? Or do whom I dream about? In either case no one.

8. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?

To sing.

9. In a dream, is your past something that you can go back to?
Yes, I sometimes dream of something that happened a long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I didn't even think of worrying as a source of insomnia. I should go back and re-answer the question...

    ReplyDelete