Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Beware of _the hob globin_.

2. _It is way too early for_ snow.

3. And since we _are talking about snow, the forecast is for 9 inches this weekend_.

4. _On Monday night there will be_ spirits?

5. Where _there is a will, there is a way_. (I know its trite)

6. _Soup_ is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading_, tomorrow my plans include _sitting by the fire reading while the snow comes down outside_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends_!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no 9 inches in your neck of the woods! Yuck. I think it is far too early for snow. Hope you enjoy reading by the fire. That sounds like a great way to ride out any storm.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 9 inches of snow hope we have some hehe. Happy FF! Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soup is also one of my favorites when it's cold.

    Here's MY FRIDAY FILL- INS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, it is way too early for snow. I think it might miss us, though.

    ReplyDelete