Saturday, October 08, 2011

Saturday 9: Someday We'll Be Together

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Someday We'll Be Together
http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/

1. Have you ever left a relationship but knew that eventually you'd get back together?
No, I haven’t. I hoped, but it never worked out.

2. Are there things that you hate to buy? Items that you either hate to spend perfectly good money on or hate to spend the time it takes to buy them?
Yes on both, I hate spending money and I hate going shopping. I particularly hate going to an auto parts store… too much testosterone there.

3. What is your favorite cartoon show and why?
I don’t watch or read cartoons.

4. Are you anywhere close to doing what you wanted to do as a kid?
Yes, sitting around and doing nothing, except watching the clouds go by.

5. Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living? If not, what would you ultimately like to do?

See above, I’m retired. I don’t have to do anything that I don’t want to do.

6. A local university has asked you to teach a class about the one thing you know the most about. What would you be teaching and what would the name of the course be?

Funny you should ask… I would love to teach at a graduate level. As part of an Independent Study class, I created a course that I would want to teach course to teach Cultural Competence called Working with Gender Variant Client.

7. Commercials ... they can make us laugh or can annoy the heck out of us. Tell us about your favorite commercial and/or a commercial you simply loathe.


8. Tell us about your favorite comedy movie of all time.
Oh, I hate these type of questions about “all time favorite”

9. Tell us about your favorite black and white movie of all time.
But I have an answer for this question… Metropolis a 1927 silent science fiction film directed by Fritz Lang and written by Lang and Thea von Harbou.

2 comments:

  1. Your answer to number 4 sounds lovely! I'd quite like to do that now and again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kitty :(

    I saw Metropolis a couple of years ago. It really was phenomenal in so many ways,

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/tell-us-about-your-favorite-commercial/

    ReplyDelete