Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. I need _a break today, it has been one hell of a week_.

2. _You couldn’t believe how_ lucky we were.

3. A great deal _can be had by all_.

4. _I like my ice tea in a_ big tall glass.

5. It was announced _that what I have been worrying about and planning for the last week was not necessary_.

6. _The Filet Mignon was so tender that you do not need_ steak knives.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _going up Mt Sunapee on the chair lift to go some leaf peeping with former classmates (hopefully the rain will hold off)_ and Sunday, I want to _say good bye to my friends and relax before I head back to Connecticut_!

2 comments:

  1. I never taste Filet Mignon, hehehe sound yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some great leaf pictures!

    ReplyDelete