Friday, October 14, 2011

Saturday 9: Mrs. Potter's Lullaby

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Mrs. Potter's Lullaby



1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead sing of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter's Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?
Nope. …well maybe.

2. Who was your very first significant friend?
I can’t even remember her name, that was over 45 years ago.

3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
Do the wash
Pack for the trip
Go up to Northampton, MA
And drive up to Provincetown, MA

4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
To educate and have fun.

5. Tell us something that you've never before written about in your blog because it's too personal.
If I didn’t write it on my blog because it was too personal, why should I write it now on my blog?

6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
Same, they are more open minded and caring.

7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
Winning Power Ball

8. How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?
I show no emotions, I don’t believe in practical joke. They are a form of bullying.

9. What's on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?
Heading up to P’town for a conference call Fantasia Fair where I am doing a workshop.

4 comments:

  1. I have to finish my wash also.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your workshop is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never thought of practical jokes that way. But I always hated them, be them on me or anyone. Now I have the answer as to why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny that you can't remember that name. I hope your weekend goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete