Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps



1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
Nope, never… well maybe. It wasn’t flirting, it was for saying “Wow!” at a keg party back in my college days. This woman passed out on her feet and fell face first on the floor, nothing to stop her fall, just splat face first. I said something like, “Wow, far out man!” Her boyfriend grab me by my shirt and held me again the wall and started to yell at me while his girlfriend bleed all over the floor with a broken nose. Needless to say I left the party right away.

2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)
I don’t have any, I usually only watch one possible two movies a year.

3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Where I am right now in my life.

4. What do you try to stay away from?
Food, or at least I should.

5. What is it too late for?
Turning back

6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
Peace Comes To The World
Republicans See The Light And Provide Aid To The Poor
Scientists Find Cure For All Diseases


7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
I do it all the time, I don’t make excuses.

8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
Helping other

9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
“Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.”
It takes a lot to get me made, because I do not believe it is worth getting angry over something, tomorrow will be another day and all things will work out.


Now back to the exciting reading for my homework (Yawn) and writing a 5 page paper on the readings.

3 comments:

  1. wow! I like your answer # 8. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat chance on that second miracle...

    Now I know why people don't say "far out" any more.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/know-your-signs-and-symptoms/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your #9 quote.

    Now, get back to the homework!

    ReplyDelete