Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday 9: I Saw It on TV

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Saw It on TV



1. What new TV show rocks your world this year?
I don’t know, maybe the one with Tom Selleck, “Blue Bloods”

2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?
Asian and Indian food, I do not the types of seasoning they use. I like just your basic soy or teriyaki sauces.

3. When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?
That depends, there is no checklist for love.

4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?
What I am doing now, helping others and I am doing it for free. It’s a labor of love.

5. What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?
Hearing all the stories from people who have been discriminated against.

6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?
No, then all that we are doing is preordained and we have no choice.

7. Tell us about a news story that truly shocked you
.
Oh, there are so many that I would not know where to begin, last week a gay couple was firebombed out of their home and this week a survey of 6,450 people on discrimination was released.

8. What's something you're looking forward to?
Graduation, with mixed feelings. I am looking forward to graduating, but at the same time I will miss all my friends that I have made there.

9. What characteristics do you despise?
My weight.

4 comments:

  1. We all hate our weight. I think it's the damn age thang. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bud, yeah once I retired the pounds just started piling on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also shocked when I hear that people are thinking from ignorance.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/im-so-jerseylicous/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your post about the hate crime and it is shocking. And tragic.

    ReplyDelete