Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 9: Monday, Monday

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Monday, Monday




1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
Meetings, meetings and more meetings

2. Who was the last band you saw live?
I can’t remember that far back.

3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
Does having you car repaired or your furnace count?

4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
It depends upon the setting.

5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Nope. Right here is just fine.

6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
My nephew's wedding this past June down in Asheville NC.

7. What's annoying you right now?
My back and knee. Probably my knee is affecting my back.

8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
Photography, I like it and it is relaxing.

9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?
Listening. My empathy makes e a good listener.

1 comment: