Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Fill-ins 2011-07

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins 2011-07



1. New experiences and possibilities _greets each day_.

2. _Seeing the sun was_ unexpected turn on a daily walk _along the Rails to Trails_.

3. I'm looking forward to _the coming of spring_.

4. _The amount of snow this year I could_ never have imagined.

5. Try to find _the newspaper buried in all the snow was an adventure_.

6. _My smile_ is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a conference at Yale_, tomorrow my plans include _writing the 5 page paper that is due Tuesday_ and Sunday, I want have to _finish my paper_!

4 comments:

  1. We've had a lot of snow here too - and I can't wait until it's all gone!!

    Hope you'll stop by my blog and check out my Friday Fill-Ins!

    Shelley
    http://confirmtheworkofourhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on # 3. Today's 60 degree weather is going to be such a tease with temps dipping back down to 35 over the weekend!

    Happy Friday and good luck with your paper.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one smile is a great asset... Happy FFI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've seen signs of spring, too! I hope you have a great weekend and get an A on your paper!

    ReplyDelete