Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 288

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 288

1. Of your various email accounts, think of the one with the most cluttered inbox: how many “unread” emails are in it?
None, I either read them or delete them.

2. How often do you make an effort to clean out your inbox?
Never! I have 12292 emails in my yahoo account and thousand in my main email account (I only delete spam and Facebook messages)

3. Considering most of your accounts, which is generally the most full: your inbox, your junk folder or your sent box?
My inbox, but it is close to my sent box.

4. Who was the last person to send you an email, and what was the last company or institution to send you an email?
To the priest at the MCC church, he is on the planning committee for the local Transgender Day of Remembrance. The last person that I sent and email to was my brother to co-ordinate what we are going to do to take our aunt out to diner for her birthday.

5. Take the quiz:
Which Email Function Are You?




You Are Send



You are confident, assertive, and a real go-getter. You like to take action.
You know that things won't get done unless you do them, and you're always willing to take the first step.

You're the type of person who applies for jobs you may not get and initiates friendships with strangers.
You believe that life can be full of wasted opportunities if you're not careful. You rather do too much than do too little.




6. You receive a forwarded email from a friend that you know to be factually inaccurate. You confirm this at a fact-checking site like snopes.com. Do you send your friend a note pointing out the errors, or just delete it without mention?
Sometimes, I might. If I did and it was an email blast to all of their friends, I would just send it to the sender. I don’t want to embarrass them.

No comments:

Post a Comment