Sunday, October 20, 2019

It’s One Of Those Days

It is one of those days when I search the web and all I find is about violence and hate and politics and I don’t want to write about any of that.

I see trans friends who crossdress write about the clothes they picked out for a night out on the town and I remember those days but after twelve years those days are long gone. Now I have two LBDs and I have also been thinking about another LBD.

Now I dress for comfort; jeans, tee shirts, and sneakers.

I very rarely wear high heels, usually just when I go to a fundraiser two or three times a year, I have one coming up in two weeks so I have to dig them out of the shoe boxes in the back of my closet.

I read the blogs and I smile when I read that “I feel womanly when I put on my bra” well when you wear one every days I feel womanly when I let the girls free for the day. I hate hot muggy weather because your bra gets soaked with sweat.

There is a bra ad on television where the women are tugging, and pulling their bra and the announcer is talking about the “prefect” bra… I can relate to that.

Remember we are all different, there is no one way to be trans.

No comments:

Post a Comment