1. How old were you when you learned to ride a bicycle?
Are you kidding, that was probably close 60 years ago!
2. How many bicycles have you owned in your life?
I have no idea, that number is lost in the haze of time.
3. How old were you when you learned to drive a car?
Ah… that one I can answer, 17 and I learned to drive a standard on my brother’s ‘61 MGB that he let me drive to high school. Didn’t I have a neat brother?
4. What was the most difficult part of your driving test?
Parallel parking and it still is a pain.
5. What’s the longest distance you’ve driven?
Up from Asheville NC to Bradley Field in Connecticut with a rented car back in 2010, you can read about the trip here.
6. What’s the longest road trip you took as a passenger with someone else driving?Out to Bismarck North Dakota back in 1974 when I graduated from college. We made it out there in 32 ½ hours non-stop and we only drove off the road once when the driver fell asleep in the middle of nowhere North Dakota. My other friend drove from there to Bismarck.