Saturday, April 06, 2013

Saturday 9: Whenever I Call You "Friend"

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Whenever I Call You "Friend"


1) How did you meet your best friend?
In second grade, we were both interested in rockets

2) Mother Winters used to say she loved all us kids equally, but at various times she liked one of us more than the others. Does your "friend ranking" ever shift? Or is the person you think of today as your best friend always #1?
Yes, it does change over time and in different circumstances.
 
3) What makes you a good friend?
I listen and don’t judge

4) Think back to your childhood -- what games did you and your friends like to play?
We were never into sports, we were into science.

5) Would you rather lose your hair, or the little toe on your left foot? (Yes, you must commit to giving one up.)
I already lost my hair.

6) Think of  the phrase, "like nails on a blackboard." What is your least favorite sound?
That is the sound that sends shivers up my spine

7) Do you add fabric softener to your wash or place a softener sheet in the dryer?
I don’t use either one, I’m allergic to them.

8) Showtime, HBO, or neither?
Neither, I have Netflix on my computer.

9) Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes when I was a teenager and I also took skeet shooting in college for a gym course.

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious -- what kind of games would a science loving child play? I bet if a youngster has a proclivity for math he or she would gravitate toward Monopoly. I know I always loved words and played Boggle and Scrabble. So what does a budding scientist play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like "Gal's" question. Science was not terribly interesting to me as a kid, but as an adult is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my son loves science stuff - he has stuff that he can make electric circuits - turn it into a radio or a light; he had chemistry stuff, there's nothing like a bottle of coke and some mentos ;-)

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nails on a chalk board--I'm so glad I've got a white board now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Netflix fan. I use Amazon for pay for view so I get away with a @20.00 cable bill to get the basic cable. A bargain.
    Katie atBankerchick Scratchings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously- college credit for skeet shooting?

    We have Apple TV's which allow us to watch Netflix, Apple, Youtube etc from our TV's. It's wonderful! Have a great weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete