Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Story Part 160 – The Cottage

I’m up in New Hampshire at the family cottage today; we are up here to open the cottage for the season. My parents bought it back in 1981 and when they died they passed it on to my brother and me.

So now we are back up here opening up the cottage for another season; however, when my brother turned on the water he found that one of the pipes had sprung a leak over the winter. It is always fun to turn on the water for the first time; you never know what you will find. I don't think that we never had a leaky pipe when we opened the cottage. One time a bag of potatoes were left up here, boy did that stink up the cottage. Hopefully, this one leak is all that we'll find this year.

My Story is a weekly series of blog posts about my transition and observation of life as a trans-person.

No comments:

Post a Comment