Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins
 

1. Ahhhh _finally all the Christmas cards are sent out_.

2. _I’m going to start_ preparing _quiches that I’m going to bring up to the cottage for Christmas morning breakfast _!

3. Creating an _assortment of quiches, one ham & Swiss, one peppers, onions & sausage, one peppers, onions, bacon & cheese and one with a kick… jalapenos & cheese__.

4. _Tonight I plan on reading in front of the fire for_ relaxation.

5. Kick start _the holidays_.

6. _If you are reading this then_ end of the world _didn’t come today_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _making the quiches_ and Sunday, I want to _go down to Mystic Seaport for see the carol sing_!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! After that quiche talk, I'm starving! :-) They sound fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly sounds like a fun weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fill-ins were great!

    ReplyDelete