Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Six #453

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #453

1. O is for OATMEAL: What does your ideal breakfast meal look like?
Western omelet, sausage and coffee

2. O is for OBESITY: How achievable do you believe your “ideal” weight actually is?
Nope, 20lbs overweight, I was 75lbs overweight last year.

3. O is for ODOR: Which odor do you enjoy the most in a kitchen?
Spiced cider

4. O is for OIL: How much did you last pay per gallon for gasoline?
$4.61 and when I go up to New Hampshire it will be about $0.20 less.

5. O is for OVEN: Which food is your particular specialty?
Lobster! Especially lobster Newburg.

6. O is for OZ: Which character from The Wizard of Oz movie is your favorite?
Dorothy. But if you see “Wicked” you will really see that the “Wicked Witch of the West” was just misunderstood.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! I am beginning that journey. Sipping spiced cider as I read through these. LOVE Lobster but I don't think I could ever cook one (wimpy, I know!!)

    ReplyDelete