Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, _come out from the cold_.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, _was sung in France in 1811_.
3. Dashing through the snow, in a _four-wheel drive SUV… spinning out of control…_.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, _the drunk driver heading the wrong way_.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, _but he never came while I was awake_.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing _in the shower_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _packing_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to Maine to be with my brother and sister-in-law, and make Lobster Newburg for dinner_ and Sunday, I want to _relax and enjoy Christmas with them_!

2 comments:

  1. Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

    Your bud,

    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobster Newburg--delish!!! Hope you have safe travels and a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete