Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday 9: I Will Survive

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Will Survive



1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor?
I made it to today.

2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yes, and I will not name names

3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays?
No, not until Christmas Eve, then I might consider going shopping. If you wait until the last minute, then you don’t have to think what to get them, you take what is left on the shelves.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
I cannot remember that far back, after all that was about 60 years ago.

5. What niche network do you watch the most?
USA, TNT and History.

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
Yes, the Atlantic is only 50 miles away, but I have also seen the Pacific.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yes, when I was less than a year only, I broke my right wrist. Since then, I only been in the emergency room.

8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president?
They are a good comedy act, have they ever thought to be stand-up comics

9. Could you imagine life without a computer?
Nope, it brings the world to my fingertips. When Ron Paul spouts his Austrian Economics, you can with just a few key strokes find out just what he is talking about.

2 comments:

  1. I would be a wreck if I waited until December 24 to get my shopping done. It's bad enough that I don't get my wrapping finished until then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind a sad repertoire of a comedy act at that.


    Have a great rest of your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/could-you-imagine-life-without-a-computer/

    ReplyDelete